domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

Pretty woman






















            A             F#m
1. Pretty woman, walking down the street,
              A                   F#m                  D
    pretty woman, the kind I'd like to meet, pretty woman.
                 E
    I don't believe you, you're not the truth,
                                  
    no one could look as good as you.
  
            [Mersey!]
        
           A                F#m
2. Pretty woman, won't you pardon me,
            A                 F#m                       
    pretty woman, I couldn't help but see,
            D                    E
    pretty woman, that you look lovely as can be,
                             E
    are you lonely just like me.

               [Rrrowrr]
Dm                   G           C                Am
    Pretty woman, stop a while,    pretty woman, talk a while,
Dm                 G                  C
    pretty woman give your smile to me.
Dm                  G               C              Am
    Pretty woman, yeah yeah yeah,    pretty woman look my way,
Dm                 G                   C   - A
    pretty woman say you'll stay with me.


                F#m       D                  E
    'Cause I need you,     I'll treat you right.
A                F#m    D            E
    Come with me baby,     be mine tonight.
      
           A           F#m
3. Pretty woman, don't walk on by,
            A           F#m
    pretty woman, don't make me cry,
            D              E           
    pretty woman.   Don't walk away, hey.
     E                 E                     
    OK.      If that's the way it must be, OK.
                   E
     I guess I'll go on home, it's late,
                   E                                                         
    there'll be tomorrow night, but wait !
                  E
    What Do I see ?
            E      
    Is she walking back to me,
     E  - E7           E      
    Yes,        she's walking back to me.
     E  - E7      E   -  E7           A
    Oh,          woh,         pretty woman.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario